Sunday

Registering Baby Jameson! December 4, 2010

                 So I asked the nurse before being released yesterday if it would be ok for Jon and I to register for the baby today because it was about the only possible day for us to get it done.  She said, yes, that doesn’t require any lifting or a lot of activity.  She told me to be sure to rest Friday night when I got home from the hospital and I should be ok to register Saturday night.  So, Jon and I headed to Babie’s R Us this evening!  This was SOOO much fun!   We were there for every bit of 2 ½ hours looking at everything, testing it out and going crazy with the Registry Gun!  When Jon had it in his hands, we were in trouble!  He was a little trigger happy so I may need to get online and check the registry to see what is actually on there! 
                There were so many funny moments when Jon would look at something and say “What is that for?” And then there’s me, “Babe, they are nursing pads that you put in your bra in case you leak so they don’t get your blouse wet.”  And then Jon, “Wow”.  LOL, he’s hilarious!  We found out quickly that if Jon got to decide on which item to choose he would inevitably choose a sports theme or monkeys EVERYTIME!  I understand the sports infatuation, but the monkeys confused me!  Then we got to bedding, which we already have, and he found bedding with a MONKEY PLAYING SPORTS!  Uh Oh!  He immediately looked at me and said, “Where was this when we were picking out bedding!?!?!”  HAHA!  He kills me!
                Well, we finished registering and were actually quite tired and hungry so we headed to Olive Garden for dinner.  We were going to register at Wal-Mart too tonight but after dinner we decided we were too wiped out and that I should probably not overdo it so we headed home!  Very productive night though!  I hope Baby Jameson loves his Mommy and Daddy’s taste!



Ready to register!

He went a little crazy with the scanner and the Colts gear!



Our registry gift bag and book!


Took advantage of EXPECTANT MOTHERS parking!  It was soooo cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment