Tuesday

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! December 25, 2010

                Merry Christmas to all!  I have been fortunate enough to spend the entire day with my family and couldn’t have asked for more! 
                We started the morning by going over to Jared and Lindsay’s at about 8 to watch Jace open his presents!  I took pictures while Jared videoed and Lindsay and Jon helped Jace with his toys!  He had a wonderful 1st Christmas!
                Next, we headed to Mom and Dad’s to open gifts between the 5 of us.  Mom and Dad went overboard, as usual and ended up getting us way too much!  Several outfits for Baby Jameson, a monogram necklace (Jameson) for me, a Handy Cam Video Camera for Jon and I, clothes and gift cards, and more!  Jace got Jameson an adorable big stuffed teddy bear and Jared and Lindsay got him a camo outfit that Jon couldn’t get over!  He is already spoiled rotten and isn’t even here yet!  I love it!


#1 -Adorable outfit from Mom and Dad
       #2 - Our NEW Video Camera!  Bring on the priceless moments Jameson!

  

#1 - Camo outfit from Jared and Lindsay.  Jon LOVED it!             
#2 - I LOVE MOMMY onesie!  I love it!
  

#1 - "Jameson" necklace from Mom :)
#2 - UK onesie from Mom and Dad


#1 - Big, soft, cuddly teddy from Jace!  I think Jon wanted to sleep with it that night!           
#2 - Noah's ark and stuffed animals from Mom and Dad! 

  
#1 - My BEAUTIFUL watch from Jon!
  #2 - My awesome Chamilia bracelet from the Newton's!

                Obviously, Jon and I exchanged gifts at Mom and Dad's since that is our current home!  He got me a beautiful watch, a gift card to the mall, a few sweaters, earrings and bracelets and JAMESON'S CRIB!!!!  This was the ONLY gift I wanted from him, but of course he had to get more!  I got him a North Face sweatshirt, North Face Fleece, Nike zip up, and a new pair of tennis shoes!  We say every year that we won't buy each other anything and we will save our money, but as you can see, we failed to do so again this year!  Oh well, next year will be ALL about Jameson!
               At noon we had lunch at my Mamaw and Papaw Shelton’s with the rest of the family!  Lots of food and dirty santa, which is always entertaining!  It was great to see all of my aunts, uncles and cousins!
                After leaving Mamaw’s we headed to Jon’s parents to eat dinner and exchange gifts with his parents, Christy, Tim, Logan, Zane and Spencer.  They got me a really cute Chamilia bracelet with a baby carriage charm, a light blue charm, and a charm that says “family” on it.  So cute!  We also got clothes, money, gift cards, luggage, and more!  After gifts, we all played Phase 10 which I am proud to say I WON!!!  I told them at the beginning that there was only 1 rule, “JON NEWTON CANNOT WIN!”  We are so competitive!  HAHA!
                Jon and I headed home around 9 and headed to bed!  What a long and enjoyable day!
                Sunday afternoon we headed to my cousin Jill's for my Mom's side of the family!  We had a huge (and yummy) dinner and then exchanged gifts!  Mikayla and Rylea got the new pictionary game on the Wii so Me, Rylea and Jill took on Mom, Mikayla and Kelcie in a game.  Again, I am proud to say MY TEAM WON!  We had a great time and it was great to spend another day with family!

Favorite Moments this Week:

                When we were on our way to my grandparents Christmas day, Jon looked at me and said, "I wish Jameson was here.  This would be so much more fun if he was already here.  I can't wait!"  Then he looked at me and said, "Carly, you have the best Christmas gift of all, our Baby Boy is inside you!" It absolutely melted my heart because I felt the exact same way!  I'll be glad when he is here next year celebrating his 1st CHRISTMAS!!!               

                We ordered these landscaping stars for Mom for Christmas to put out by her fish pond.  The delivery promise date was Dec. 17th....needless to say, FedEx delivered them on December 27th!!!!  Either way, Mom's reaction when she opened it was priceless!  She loved it, and we thought they were pretty cute too!

One of Mom's Christmas gifts!  She loved it!

33 weeks:
                I was 33 weeks on Friday the 24th!  I have been feeling really well lately!  I don't know if it's the Christmas spirit and being off work or what, but it's been great!  Jon and I spent the 23rd and 24th in Evansville finishing some last minute shopping so the last few days have been VERY long!  I think we got up at 7:30 on the 24th and didn't stop until midnight!  I decided that night that I needed to slow down just a little, for baby Jameson's sake!
               According to my baby book, Jameson now weighs over 4 pounds and is over 17 inches long so he is about the size of a pineapple!!!  Also, he is rapidly losing his wrinkled skin! 
               Jameson has been SUPER active lately!  I honestly think he is doing actual somersaults in there!  It is never a challenge to get him to move anymore.  Mom came in my room the other night and asked if he was kicking and I told her to just put her hand on my belly.  He immediately kicked!  I think he likes to perform!  Any time Jon puts his hand on my belly he goes to town!  Jon likes playing games with him, like when he puts his hand on my belly he will say, "Jameson, if you love Daddy, kick!" and Jameson will kick and Jon thinks its awesome :)  Jon is always asking me what it feels like on the inside and asks me to describe it!  Which is somewhat hard to do other than saying it's amazing!
Symptoms:
               I have still been taking Benadryl every night and I have been sleeping pretty well!  I use a pillow between my legs as well as a pillow to put under my belly while I lay on my side!  It's getting pretty big these days and Jon is loving it!  Every night we lay in bed and he has his usual talk with Jameson, gives him kisses, and constantly rubs my belly!  I think every time he touches my belly he says "What's my Baby Boy doing in there?"  HAHA! 
                I am still having heartburn as well but it hasn't been as bad!  Still taking Tums smoothies as needed!  The biggest change I have noticed lately is the discomfort I feel when getting up out of bed, getting out of the bath tub, putting on socks and shoes, and getting up from the floor when I am playing with Jace.  I think when I lean over to get up I am squishing Jameson and he doesn't like it!  Jon frequently offers to put my socks and shoes on, which is a huge relief! 

No comments:

Post a Comment