Saturday

Baby Jameson, We are READY for You! January 22, 2011

             We have washed clothes, blankets, bottles, sheets and more!  The nursery is ready, the stroller is assembled, the car seat is installed, and our bags are packed!  Jameson, we are ready for you! 
             So, the hardest thing I have had to do is pick out picture and hospital outfits for Jameson!  I ordered an outfit from BabyGap a few days ago that could potentially be for his hospital pictures.  Otherwise, I've packed about 8 outfits for the rest of the stay and "going home"!  I just couldn't narrow it down!  Here they are!


I bought this at Children's Place just in case his BabyGap outfit doesn't arrive before he does!

From Aunt Lea!  A Coming Home Possibility!

Also from Aunt Lea!  Another Coming Home possibility!

From my coworker Cheryl!  Another possible coming home outfit!

From Auntie Lora Lee!  A possibility for Hospital Pictures!

Gap outfit I ordered for Hospital Pictures!

Something comfy for the hospital stay!

Something comfy for the hospital stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment