Monday

My Family Shower! January 9, 2011

             Today was my first Big shower!  My Mom, Lindsay, Aunts and Cousins hosted the shower at my church hall.  They definitely went overboard with everything!  There was a ton of food and everything was very yummy!  The cake was made by Maria Basham and it looked AWESOME (and tasted great too)!  We had around 40 guests and Baby Jameson received lots of great gifts!!! Thank you so much to my AMAZING family for a wonderful shower!
              We received SOOOO many wonderful gifts including outfits, sleepers, bath supplies, skin care products, monitors, a sound sleeper, a high chair, a car seat, diaper bag, blankets, towels/wash cloths, diapers, baby wipes, booties, shoes, a piggy bank, bibs and more!  Here are just a few pictures we took!


At the shower, with my stroller/car seat combo from Mom

Awesome Cake!

To: Jameson!

Cake Table

Some of the awesome gifts!

Some of the guests!

The food table

One of our many awesome gifts!  A monogrammed caddy filled with UK stuff - hooded wildcat towel, wildcat sippy cup, two UK outfits, and more! 

Bouncy from Aunt Peggy!  Jon LOVES Monkeys!

Sweet little puppy blanket from Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Jared and Jace!  It is fleece on one side and silk on the other.  He has a tail on the back too!

Infant to Toddler carseat from Aunt Lea and Jill!

Diaper bag to match our stroller/car seat from Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Jared and Jace!
         

3 comments:

  1. What a nice shower! I'm glad you're blogging so we can keep in touch better. I am a lot better at reading blogs than posting, but I am trying to do better - knowing more people participating is helping :)

    I love that monogram caddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous and I am so excited for you! We have the same stroller/car seat combo- its so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got lots of great gifts!!! So happy for you!!!

    I am making this my official request......the first time that Jameson wears the hooded wildcat towel after a bath, I NEED a picture sent to me immediately!!! Seriously.....so stinkin cute....I can't wait!!!

    Carly, I am SOOOO happy for you all!!!!! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete