Saturday

My Work Shower! January 18, 2011

Today my coworkers hosted a shower for me after work!  I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I am to work with such AMAZING people!  I LOVE being able to get up and go to a job that I love, even when I'm 37 weeks pregnant and don't feel like getting out of bed!
            We had punch, mixed nuts, cupcakes, and cookies (something all teachers could use at the end of the day)!  My Mom was off today so she was able to come in for the shower as well, which was nice!  Again, we received so many wonderful gifts and are so appreciative! 
            Jameson received lots of outfits, gift cards, money, diapers, wipes, stuffed animals, car seat toys, rattles, and more!  He is going to be ready to go!



Refreshment Table

Diaper Cake

Gift Table

A blanket for Jameson!

This is a book I wrote in the 7th grade to read to the 1st grade class the first week of school.  Where did I get this?  From Jenny Benson Winstead! We went to school together, played basketball together, were friends, and I eventually married her 1st cousin!  So, when she was student teaching for our 1st grade teacher a few years ago they came across this book and Jenny told her that she would keep it for when I decided to have a baby and give it to me then.  I can't believe she's had it all this time!  Now, Baby Jameson will have a book in his nursery written by his very own Mommy!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment