Monday

SPA DAY!!! January 8, 2011

I had the PLEASURE of spending today with four of my best friends!  We had an amazing day and I am so blessed that they are a part of our lives!  Lora Lee, Meagan, and Valerie hosted the Spa Day shower and I asked Jessica Browning and Jessica Haurylko to come along too!  Jess Browning was able to make the trip, but Jess Haurylko was still on a Caribbean cruise so she couldn’t attend!  Lucky girl!  It was FREEZING here!
            My day started by Lora Lee picking me up at Mom and Dad’s.  She got to look at the nursery before we left and thought it was adorable!  Then we headed to Henderson to Meagan’s house!  Meagan drove us to Evansville to Biaggi’s where we met Valerie and Jess for lunch!  The girls brought gifts for me so I opened gifts while we waited on our food!  Here is a list:
           
Lora Lee got Jameson a “Growing Up a Country Boy” book, a light blue cow print Kelly’s Kids Bunting Sack and hat, and a UK bib!

          
Meagan got Jameson a royal blue “I love my Auntie” onesie and a warm fleece lion sleeper!


Valerie got Jameson a wipes warmer (she did some major research on which brand to buy!) and a Carter’s overall outfit with matching shoes!
               

Jess Browning got Jameson a baby monitor set and Boudreaux’s Butt Paste (the best!), well Hays actually picked out the Butt Paste!  HAHA!


Jess Haurylko got Jameson an adorable navy blue and light blue reversible outfit from Baby Gap!
We missed you Rocco!
                         

            We had a great lunch, chatting and catching up!  Next we headed to the Spa!  I had to sneak in before the girls because my AMAZING Husband had given me money to buy each of the girls gift cards to the spa in appreciation for them planning such a great day for Me and Jameson!  They were all totally surprised with the gift cards and also received an adorable text message from Jon thanking them for giving me this day and telling them that Jameson will be so blessed to have 4 amazing Aunties!  He’s the best J
            Jess Browning and I had prenatal massages……..AMAZING!!!!  Lora Lee had a regular massage and Valerie and Meagan both got manicures!  We all had a great time being pampered!  Valerie was the last to get done so they let all of us go into the room with her and sit in massaging chairs and talk while she was finishing up!  Let’s just say, apologies are probably in order for the manicurist because she may have heard/saw much more than she wanted!  It was fun times though!
            After the spa, Jess headed back to Greenville and Lora Lee, Meagan, Val and I all went to Starbuck’s to grab a snack and drink!  Since I’ve had so many issues lately with UTI’s I have been drinking NOTHING but water for the last 3 weeks.  I decided that since it was a special day just for me that I would splurge and get a latte!  I figured the sudden caffeine overdose would probably be a little much for Jameson and I was right because within 20 minutes he was kicking up a storm and he didn’t stop for about 2 more hours!
            After Starbuck’s we headed back home!  It was such a great day and words cannot express how thankful I am for my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment