Thursday

1st Ultrasound at Deaconess! July 15, 2010

Our 1st ultrasound at Deaconess!  We got some really good pictures of baby Newton and it was amazing to spend 20 minutes watching him/her on the screen!  Hearing the heartbeat is one of the most amazing things ever!  The heart rate was 165 today!  Jon is convinced it’s a girl because old wives’ tales say higher heart rates mean girl.  We will see!  According to the ultrasound my due date is now February 11th!  I am 9 weeks and 5 days!  I still haven’t been feeling too well.  I am getting sick daily in the morning and night.  It’s becoming miserable and I’ve warned Jon that this could be the 1st and last baby!  HAHA, I’m sure that isn’t true though!  I know he/she will be worth every minute!



You can actually see where his/her arms and legs are beginning to form!  How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment