Thursday

Jameson Kicks For Nana! October 26, 2010

So my Mom (Nana or Nan) has been dying to feel Baby Jameson kick.  Since we now live with my parents she demanded that I let her know any time he moves!  At about 10:00 tonight we were laying in bed and Jameson started going crazy!  Being the lazy one that I am, I picked up my phone and called Mom on the other end of the house.  I said, "Hurry, he's kicking!"  She ran to our room and Jameson put on quite a show for her!  She was so excited!  The next day I noticed she had written on the calendar in the kitchen "Felt Baby Newton Kick".  How cute!




Baby Jameson has received lots of gifts already!  This is a picture I took about a month ago of some of his surprises!  There have been more added since, but I thought I would go ahead and share these!  Several are from Nana Linda and Grandma Ann, Aunt Lora Lee got him the Cow pacifier clip, Aunt Val got him a "I love Mommy" outfit, Aunt Lindsay got him the "World's most adorable Baby stare if you must" t-shirt, Jess and Hays (and Baby Brady) bought Jameson an adorable outfit (not pictured) and there is much more I need to add!  It's clear that Baby Jameson is going to be loved!  Thanks to everyone for the great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment