Thursday

Flu Shot, Ouch! October 20, 2010

   Today was the dreaded Flu shot!  I hate needles probably more than anything so I was not looking forward to today's visit!  I think the one positive was that I got to have another ultrasound today!  Last month they weren't able to get all of the measurements needed on the baby including the full spine and certain views of the heart (which apparently happens frequently due to baby activity during the ultrasound) so we got to have another ultrasound this month!  I love them more than anything and wasn't opposed to seeing our precious Baby Jameson again!  (We are now calling him Baby Jameson although we haven't finalized a name yet!)  Today Baby weighed 1 pound and 7 oz which is quite a jump from 11 oz last month!
   They were able to get the rest of the measurements today and everything looked perfect!  Baby Jameson is in the 60th percentile which means if you lined up 100 babies, our baby would be baby number 60, which means he is right in the middle and just PERFECT!  I gained 3 pounds this month which brings my total pregnancy weight gain to 4 pounds!  Jon is not thrilled about this and feels like it should be more, but I told him to just wait until December and January!

No comments:

Post a Comment