Thursday

We have a precious little secret, and it's too hard to keep!!! June 7, 2010

My Mom, Lindsay, Abby Humphrey and I have all been walking or riding bikes every night so far this summer! We figured it was a great way to hang out and get a little exercise! We’ve know for 3 days now and I am dying to tell someone I am PREGNANT! Since I was nervous about everything to come and how to tell my parents I decided to tell my sister-in-law Lindsay about the big news! That night as we were walking the 2 of us got a little bit ahead of Mom and Abby (they were pushing Jace and Valli in their strollers so they were moving a little slower!). So I looked at Lindsay and said “Well, I have some questions for you.” She said, “Ok.” I said, “How did you choose your OBGYN when you found out you were pregnant?” She said, “Well, I talked to some of my friends and then Mom and I started calling some places and ………..WAIT! Do you have something to tell me?!?!?!?!?” I started smiling and said “Wellllll, I’m pregnant!” She got tears in her eyes and said “Oh my goodness, I’m so happy!” She immediately text Jon and congratulated him to which he said “Finally, someone knows!” So then I had Lindsay help me decide how to tell our parents! She knew she wasn’t going to be able to keep the secret from my Brother so I told him the big news and he was very excited as well. Hoping for a boy, so Baby Jace has a playmate! We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment