Sunday

29 weeks, WOOHOO! November 26, 2010

    Today I am 29 weeks!  Yay!  Only 11 weeks to go, not that I'm counting :)  Things have really started changing lately!  I have almost constant uncomfortableness in my left rib cage after eating, heartburn is terrible, I don't sleep well at all, and I CANNOT get cool!  I sweat about 95% of the day!  And since I LOVE turtlenecks, sweaters, and scarfs in the winter, it's really putting a damper on my wardrobe!  I go back to the doctor for my 2 week checkup on Thursday and I'm sure my weight gain will be impressive after all these Thanksgiving meals!  But, I've decided I'm pregnant and I'm going to enjoy it, who cares how much weight I gain, right?!?! 
     It's hard for me to get ready in the mornings because I usually can't get my hair blow dried for sweating so much!  At night time I start off in PJ's but by morning I am usually down to a t-shirt, if that!  I make Jon sleep with the fan going and sometimes I even open our bedroom window at night so I know he is about to freeze, but he just pulls the covers up to his nose!  I've had a sinus infection for about a month and I do nothing but cough all night long.  I know Jon is getting as little sleep as I am but when I offer to go to the couch he says no.  There was even one night that I had such a bad coughing fit that he woke up and rolled over and starting patting my back like I was a baby he was trying to burp!  I guess he thought I was choking!  Gotta love him! 
     I eat TUMS like they are going out of style!  My heartburn has been so bad that if the old wives tales are true, Baby Jameson will come out with hair down to his rear!  I've never experienced heartburn until pregnancy and I hope it goes away when the baby comes! 
     Baby Jameson is moving CONSTANTLY and it's so neat!  It's gotten to the point where I don't even have to raise my shirt or put my hand on my belly to feel it, you can just see him kicking on the outside of my belly!  He is most active after eating and when it's time for bed so that's usually when we get the best shows!  He also decides to play in the middle of the night too so sometimes he wakes Mommy up with all his moving! 
      I can't sleep!  This is huge for me because I have always been the best sleeper ever!  I wake up several times a night either to potty, to roll to my other side, because of discomfort, because I'm HOT, because of heartburn, or because Baby is moving.  And frequently, it takes me hours to get comfortable again and fall back asleep!  I've been pretty tired lately, but I know my precious Baby will be worth it!
     Finally, my belly feels soooo tight!  I can't imagine what it is going to feel like over the next 2 months!  I basically take a bath in lotion everyday in hopes to prevent stretchmarks and to get some relief!  With all that said, I'm ready for the next 11 weeks!  Let the  nursery painting and baby registering begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment