Thursday

Where the WIND Blows! August 30, 2010

All you see when you look across the fields are windmills!  It's amazing!

We got to see one close up!
What a great weekend I had with 3 of my BEST FRIENDS!  Val’s house is beautiful and we were completely amazed by the amount of windmills in the area!  I’m not exaggerating when I say they are EVERYWHERE!!!  We enjoyed LOTS of homemade meals by Val, pedicures, jewelry shopping and hanging out on the patio!  On a pregnancy note, let’s just say that Saturday morning Val’s bathroom saw about everything it could see between me throwing up, Meagan showering and Lora brushing her teeth all at one time!  It was quite an eventful morning!  Nonetheless, we had a great weekend together!  Love my girls!
            On a much more solemn note, we signed the contract on the sale of our home today.  We now have 30 days until closing and an additional 15 days to be out.  That means that within 45 days we will be homeless L  We have loved our first home dearly and have put lots of love in to it so it is very hard to let it go.  But, every ending means a new beginning and we are very excited about building a new home on my family farm where we will be within ½ mile of both my parents and Jon’s parents.  Our family has always been very important to us and we want them to be as big of a part in our children’s lives as they have been in ours’.   Here’s to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment