Thursday

Whoa Belly! November 9, 2010

This is actually me at 28 weeks.  I'm terrible at keeping updated on belly pics!

I am now 26 ½ weeks along!  WOW, my belly is getting huge!  People at work are actually starting to say they can see the “bump” now and that they can tell I’m pregnant now!  I've heard for months, "You don't even look pregnant" so it's almost refreshing to hear people say they can tell now!  At least I don't just feel fat now and you can actually tell that I've gained weight for a good reason!

According to my pregnancy book Baby Jameson is about the size of a English hothouse cucumber (from heel to head) and weighs about 1 pound and 12 oz.  He can hear me and Daddy talking and he's inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid which helps lung development!  How neat!

Bumper, Valance, Sheet, and Diaper Holder!

Noah and Friends!!!!!  I loved the mixture of colors with the brown, light green, blue, burnt orange, deep red, tan, pale yellow, etc!  The lighting is a little weird in the picture so the colors might not be exact!

Also, Baby Jameson's bedding has arrived!  It's "Noah and Friends" by Cicalo and it's adorable if I do say so myself!  We are probably going to paint the nursery "white raisin" at Mom and Dad's which is a light yellow.  Mom wants to keep the walls neutral in the nursery at her house so that when we move out she doesn't have to repaint in the future if a little girl finally comes along!  We will probably paint the nursery a sage green color in our new home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment