Thursday

Hello Baby Doctor!!!! July 7, 2010

We met our Baby Doctor today!  Dr. Elizabeth Ott is absolutely amazing!!!  She was so informative and didn’t seem rushed to get to another patient.  She made us feel important by giving us all of her time and attention!  We love her already!  She listened to the baby’s heart on the hand held monitor and said everything looked great and I am currently 8 weeks, 5 days!  She gave us the run down on what to eat and not eat and how to take care of myself and baby!  There is a lot to learn since this is my first time!  But she assured me that I was doing everything right so far and that both Mommy and Baby seemed healthy!  She scheduled an ultrasound for next week so that she can get an accurate due date!  Based on my cycle, the current due date is February 12th!  Great first doctor’s visit!!!  First ultrasound at Deaconess is scheduled for July 15th and our second doctor’s visit is scheduled for August 2nd!
            I’ve still been pretty sick.  I enjoyed spending the weekend with friends at the Robey household, as well as with my family at the lake (although I was sick out on the boat as well as in the mornings).  My parents just bought a really nice trailer that they moved to their property at the lake so between boating there was a lot of work to be done around the camp.  Unfortunately, I wasn’t much help!  I did, however, do a great job of sitting and supervising between getting sick!  I’m sure my parents are grateful! HAHA!

Girls at the Robey 4th of July party!  Love them!

Uncle Jon and Jace at the Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment