Thursday

We Have An Offer! August 23, 2010

We had our first house showing tonight and it went very well.  A single mother came and viewed the house and loved it.  She said she loved the paint colors, the cleanliness, and all of the updates we had done.  Thank goodness because there have been SEVERAL paychecks put in to making our home just what we wanted!  I think it’s pretty perfect myself, but of course I would be partial to it!  Jon and I decided to celebrate by going to dinner at the newly opened Oasis Southwest Grill in Madisonville.  While eating dinner, my cell phone rang.  To my surprise, it was the woman who had viewed our house 2 short hours before wanting to make an offer!  I couldn’t believe it!  Our house has been on the market (for sale by owner, at that) for 7 days!  Lots to talk about tonight and with our banker tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment