Monday

WELCOME 3rd and FINAL TRIMESTER!!!!!! November 19, 2010

Yes, that’s right, it’s here!  Let the 3rd trimester begin!  YAY!  We officially have 12 short weeks left until Baby Jameson is FINALLY here!!!!!  According to my pregnancy book the 3rd trimester can be summed up as Tiring and Uncomfortable, YIPPEE!  I will likely experience the following:
-Backaches
-Shortness of breath
-Heartburn
-Spider veins, varicose veins, and hemorrhoids
-Continued breast growth (we all know I DON’T need this!)
-Frequent urination
-Braxton Hicks Contractions (warm-ups for the real thing)
-Weight gain
-Swelling
-Other “gross” stuff I refuse to put on the blog!
Let the fun times begin!  I know it doesn’t sound like much fun ahead but I know that Baby Jameson will be worth every minute of the misery!  I can’t wait to have him here and watch him grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment