Thursday

1st ULTRASOUND!!!! July 3, 2010


1st Ultrasound!!!! Not sure why it's turned sideways because it's saved straight!
We had our 1st ultrasound today!  Since my Mom is an X-Ray tech we have “connections”.  Her best friend Patti is an ultrasound tech and told us that if we came in after her patients she would take a look!  We got to see Baby Newton for the first time today and he/she looks like a little peanut!  We even got to hear the heart beating!  168 beats per minute which is perfect!  Simply amazing!  According to my due date calculator I am currently 8 weeks pregnant!  I have started feeling icky lately L  I’ve been getting sick at various points throughout the day and haven’t felt like eating much.  Let’s hope that changes soon!
We are headed to Lora Lee and Eli’s for a 4th of July party this evening, which promises to be much fun with great friends!  Can’t wait to show off our ultrasound pictures and hug my Best Friends!
Tomorrow morning we will head to the lake to spend the rest of the holiday weekend with my family!  Looking forward to some sun, boating and family time!  Happy 4th of July!


June 20, 2010
I'm a little behind on posting so I needed to make sure I added FATHER'S DAY!  Since Jon is now a Daddy-to-Be I just HAD to get him a gift!  I bought him some swimming trunks, a pregnancy book for Dads, and a bib for baby that says "If you think I'm cute you should see my Dad"!  We spent the day having lunch at my Aunt's with my Dad and his family and then headed to Jon's parents for dinner with his family.  This was the first time we had seen some of our aunts, uncles, and cousins since the BIG NEWS so everyone was very excited to congratulate us!


No comments:

Post a Comment