Thursday

Well, Hello 2nd Trimester! August 6, 2010

        HELLLOOOOO 2nd trimester!  I’m so happy to see you!  And, Hello new school year as well!  We started back to school on Tuesday and this year I am in a new building!  I transferred to Sebree Elementary to be with the little kids, but I still have the same title as Special Education Teacher.  Jon stayed at the high school so I think my biggest adjustment will be riding alone to school and not eating lunch with him!  I will definitely miss him, but I think the elementary setting will be the place for me!  I love my new boss and coworkers already!
        I’m still getting sick a lot but I am not as tired anymore.  Hopefully, that is a sign of good things ahead! I'm also hoping that getting back into the work routine will help me out as well.  Being off all summer (and during my entire pregnancy thus far) has spoiled me!  I've been able to stop and take a nap any time I feel the need, so starting back to work will definitely put an end to that!  I know these little ones will be full of energy and keep me on my toes! 

New Name Tag for a New School!

No comments:

Post a Comment