Thursday

Telling our BEST FRIENDS!!!! June 10, 2010

Well, we figured now that our parents know we could go ahead and tell our closest friends!  I sent a text to my friends and said “Hey, I have a question for you, call me when you can.”  I knew if I said anything else it would give the secret away and I wanted to tell them over the phone!  I received phone calls from each of them throughout the day and proceeded to ask if they were ready to be AUNTS!  They were all so excited and couldn’t believe the news!  Jon sent all of his best friends messages and they were all equally excited for us as well!  So the news is spreading like wildfire now!  We are still being very cautious though because it’s still early and anything can happen, but we couldn’t be more excited to share our BIG NEWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment