Monday

“Take My Breath Away” – Too bad this isn’t a sexy love scene from Top Gun! November 22, 2010

            I’m pretty sure Baby Jameson has been sitting on Mommy’s lungs for the last week!  I have noticed BIG changes in the last few days including shortness of breath and increased heartburn!  It feels like Jameson is sitting way up high (potentially in my rib cage) and even when I’m sitting it is uncomfortable to breathe!  I’ve had heartburn for quite some time now but I think it is present about 90% of the day now!  I’ve also been sooooo HOT!  The last 2 Sundays in church I thought I was going to suffocate!  I frequently drive to and from work with my windows down or the AC on and I am constantly opening the windows at work and running a fan!  Ah, gotta love pregnancy hormones! 
Other things I have noticed is that even though it feels like Jameson is up in my throat, every time I walk up the steps from my downstairs classrooms I feel like he is going to fall right out between my legs by the time I get to the top!  I can only assume this will get worse as I get closer to the due date!  Oh, and not surprising, I have to potty about 100 times a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment