Thursday

Gender Ultrasound is SET! September 1, 2010

Another doctor’s visit today!  I am currently 16 weeks and 4 days!  Dr. Ott did an exam today and said that baby is measuring right on track!  February 11th is still the magic number!  She talked to us about genetic testing for the baby today.  We decided not to take the tests.  We know that we will LOVE baby Newton no matter what happens and regardless of what the tests say so there is no reason to worry through the rest of the pregnancy.  Our doctor was completely ok with this and said that since we are both healthy and have no family history of disease or genetic disorders we shouldn’t worry about anything.  At this point I have gained 1 pound!  I’m assuming this is because I was pretty sick during the 1st trimester and didn’t feel like eating anything!  No fear, I’m sure the weight gain will come soon!  I have a small baby bump at this point, but people still can’t tell that I’m pregnant!  Our GENDER ULTRASOUND and next doctor’s appointment was coincidentally scheduled for SEPTEMBER 22nd!  This is VERY exciting because it will be mine and Jon’s 3 year anniversary!!!  We thought it was pretty neat that it was the date the doctor chose so we have decided to wait until then to find out the big news….BOY or GIRL????  Stay tuned until September 22nd!!!!

Happy 27th Birthday to my Baby Daddy on September 10th!  You don't know it yet but Baby Newton got you COLTS tickets!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment