Thursday

Hocus Pocus! October 31, 2010

Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays!  Although I cannot bare to watch scary movies one of my all time favorites is "Hocus Pocus" which can always be seen on ABC Family around Halloween!  I love children dressing up and all of the creative costumes.  My mom just recently had surgery to replace a disk in her back so she didn't feel like doing much this Halloween, which is sad because she LOVES Halloween too!  For the past 3 Halloween's we have gathered at our house in Madisonville, dressed up and had a big meal and spent the night trick-or-treating and passing out candy.  Unfortunately, since we sold our house we couldn't do that this year :(   But, Mom was still under the weather anyway, so we decided to stay around the house, I made popcorn balls and we waited for Baby Jace to come over in his costume!  He was dressed as a dinosaur and he was absolutely perfect!
Jace with his "J" pumpkin I made him - cutest dinosaur ever!

A pumpkin for Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment