Thursday

Jameson Kicks for Jess! October 22, 2010

   We headed to Lexington for the weekend to celebrate Chase Wright and Ashley Woodruff's wedding!  Our great friends, Jess and Hays Browning offered their guest room to us so it was a great to spend the weekend with my fellow Expectant Mommy!  Jess is 6 weeks behind me and finds out next Thursday if she is having a boy or girl! 
   As the 4 of us were laying around that evening Baby Jameson became VERY active!  So active that Jess was able to touch my stomach and feel him kick instantly!  She was so excited she screamed!  It's still a little early for Baby Browning to be kicking so Jess was excited to feel what it's like! 
   The Mommy's-to-Be spent Saturday doing a little dress shopping for the wedding and since my belly had appeared out of nowhere in about 4 days, I had to buy my first maternity dress!  Yay!  I've just recently started wearing some maternity pants to work and I must say that they are AMAZING!  I'm not real sure that I will ever want to wear normal clothes again!
    The wedding Saturday evening was beautiful and Chase and Ashley couldn't have seemed happier!  It was great to see tons of my sorority sisters and spend the night with my best friends!  Sunday morning Jess, Hays, Amy, Nick, Lauren, Jon and I went to Ramsey's for lunch and then we headed back to WKY.  What a great weekend!

Meagan, Jess, Me, Lora, Amy and Herde at the wedding!

Me and the Hubs at the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment